Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A new look

With the advent of the New Year 2066 BS, I made several changes to the look and feel of my weblog. Why? Partly because I was having problems with the layout in view of the increasing number of widgets that I wanted to incorporate. The previous Blogger Template I had been using for about a year was 'Scribe', which had a fixed layout and a darker appearance. The one I switched to yesterday is 'Denim (Stretch)'. Thanks to Google's Blogger, it only took me a few minutes to give the whole thing a new look. I'm happy with its fluid layout as the pages now look less cluttered.

Well, that's it - a new look for my blog for the new year. I know there was little activity here last year. All I can say right now is that you may expect more and better this year, especially after the first week of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment